In addition to my academic publications, I also sometimes write for other audiences.
- Article about the United Nations Convention on the Rights of the Child as not just a legal document but also a cultural text that can support kids’ activism.
- Op-Ed about youth climate strikes that talks about how adults dismiss youth activists and argues that adults should engage with young people’s arguments and ideas, not just focus on their age.
- Video for youth activists exploring the question, “What responses should I expect from adults when I get involved in activism?”
- Essay on the twenty-year history of millennials’ involvement in social movements and activism
- Commentary on why we should support working children’s activism for their rights, rather than try to abolish child labor